Double Bed Keepsake Baby Blanket
Get the perfect keepsake for life for your baby/child. Transform your baby's clothes into a beautiful keepsake blanket. These lovely memory blankets are made out of your baby's old clothes.
The back of this beautiful blanket is made of snuggly fleece and is perfect for cuddling up to and will be a treasured keepsake for years to come. There are a few colours available for the fleece: creamy white, pink, pale blue, yellow & grey so please let me know when ordering what you'd prefer.
📏 Double Bed SIZE: 140 x 180cm
✔️ THE FAST & EASY PROCESS of having a beautiful handmade keepsake blanket:
- You place the order
- I will need between 50-55 clothing items, so make sure to select those adorable little clothing items or accessories you'd like to be used for the blanket
- You put all those items in a secure bag and send them via Royal Mail or your preferred courier to me
- After I receive the clothing, usually I should have your new handmade keepsake blanket ready within a week
- When your new double bed keepsake blanket is finished I will send you a message and I will dispatch it straight away
🎀 FEATURE FINISH ITEM - extra cost, £5 per item added
A feature finish is an item that is either too small to be included as patchwork or an item you would like to be sewn on top of the patchwork.
Items include: hats, socks, bibs, mitts, bath mitts, comforters, whole outfits, panties, individual letters, hoods from baby grows, slipper socks and baby grow feet.
I can include as many feature items as you want.You can select if you want a feature item and how many or no feature items from the dropdown menu.
🔤PERSONALISATION - extra cost - £10 per personalised square patch
Personalise the keepsake with your child's name, date of birth, or any other special date.
💬If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
• After placing the order, I will send you an email with the address where you need to send the clothing items.
• When sending the clothing please include your name, telephone & email address inside your parcel, as, without this information, I will not be able to identify who’s items I have received.